Friday, August 10, 2012

Is my way pleasing to God?

Sometimes I know that I behave in a stubborn "my way-or-the-highway" manner...Is this what God requires of me? Is God's invitation to Love others as He loves me...the best and only way? Absolutely!

Why then, am I this way? When I am honestly committing my way to the Lord...
When I place my complete trust in Him...when I humble myself like a child: "not-my-way-but the Lord's" ...The Lord will act and make everything work for my good...every-single-time!
Wow! Is this so hard to believe?

My prayer: Lord, guide me in everything this day. Please grant that I may always follow the way of Your Divine will...whatever the price. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger