Friday, November 2, 2012

We remember our departed loved ones...

Friday, November 02, 2012
Commemoration of All the Faithful Departed
Today should be like any other day in that we are living the gift of life...

However, in particular, we honor, remember and celebrate the gift of the presence (in our lives) of our departed family, friends and loved ones.

I miss my dear mother and father, very much...
I pray for them, and with them every day...
I praise the Lord for the precious gift they have been to me...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Nena, I too pray for them and all of us each and every day...knowing they are well, without pain and enjoying life is what I always ask for. Love you always, your sister Carmen (Katina:>)

    ReplyDelete

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger