Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How wise are you? Really?

There is nothing wiser than to follow Christ…
There is no surer way of happiness in this world than following the Gospel.


The person who has sacrificed much in order to follow the supernatural goals set by our Lord Jesus Christ may look unfortunate in the eyes of the world, but he or she will have great interior peace. That alone makes supernatural prudence the wisest and most acceptable way to walk in this confusing world. This is a spiritual virtue we all can practice: prudence.
Please be prudent. These are dangerous times. Don’t make any unnecessary enemies. Keep your eye on the goal, which is not the earthly goal of human acceptance, prosperity, comfort, or ambition. Be prudent. Seek first the kingdom of God and His justice, and all these things will be added unto you.

“Everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven; but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven” (Matthew 10:32-33).

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger