Wednesday, March 12, 2014

In Times of Trial...

Lord Jesus, you came to live among your people to experience all that we experience, so that no matter what our trials may be, you would understand. Yet you came not only to bring us compassion, but far more importantly, you came to bring us healing.

The prophet Isaiah wrote of you: "Ours were the sufferings he bore; ours the sorrows he carried."

Our trials, as well as our sins, you carried to the cross and through the cross to Resurrection.


I now take refuge in your loving heart and I give over to you...all my anxiety.
I believe you will take care of me and all who put their trust in you. I thank you for your care.

"Cast all your anxiety on him, for he cares for you..." (1 Peter 5:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger