Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Where is your treasure?

Where your treasure is, there also is your heart (Mt 6:21)

Reflection:
Material wealth may bring happiness to some, but it is also a danger and temptation that can easily lead to greed. This makes us forget our true eternal good. Only one thing removes this danger: total dedication and surrendering to Christ.

Whenever the Lord fills the heart it is easier to reject the danger and temptation of giving in to the temporal "treasures" of this world. What is the object of my thoughts? To what am I attracted? Where is my treasure?

Prayer: My Savior, my true friend and companion, make me all Yours...that I may be happy resting in Your love. This is my only real treasure now and forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger