Friday, October 25, 2013

Stay On Course

If times of great stress become times when you let go of the things you truly value, you will find yourself adrift and heading for the rocks, like a ship without its anchor. In times of great stress, only your top priorities can have your time. Keeping the Lord's Day holy and putting God's time first will help you stay on course.

Personal reflection: At this present moment in my life there are many ‘stressors’ (no job, sick child, retired spouse, among others…). How do I ‘stay on course’? I wake up each morning thanking God already: for His will to be done! And when I surrender to His care; He leads me in perfect peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger