Saturday, September 13, 2008

Every moment, as gift

Even when I see you not,
You are there.
Even when I hear you not,
You are there.
Even when I feel you not,
You are there.

You and Your ineffable presence are always there, here and everywhere.

You are in the sad.
You are in the lonely.
You are in the broken.
You are in the dying.

When I see you not,
let me run to one who is broken and lost,
that we may - together - give witness to the majesty of your healing power of forgiveness,
and be restored through you.

When I hear you not,
let me be close to one who is (perhaps silently) pleading for you,
begging for compassion and understanding,
so that by your grace, we may listen to your gentle words of mercy and Love,
and be restored with you.

When I feel you not,
let me be close to one who is needy of your loving embrace,
perhaps forgotten and burdened by the weight of this world...
so that by your grace, we may experience the joy of the Crucified,
and be restored in you.

Let us find You
wherever we go,
for You alone
are the Way, the Truth and the Life.

1 comment:

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger