Thursday, March 18, 2010

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Do we cherish God's love for us on a day-to-day basis?

Are we truly intuned with the love of a God who is always near? never deceived? always patient...and always waiting for us (to show us the way to live in the awareness and awe of His everlasting presence within and without, all the time)?

Have I told someone lately that I love them in word or in action (for God is in that person, too)? a spouse, a parent, a child, a brother, a sister...a friend?

Or is it easier for me to miss an opportunity to love and be loved because I am too busy in my own busyness? To be always living in the presence of the one we love takes time...takes a conscientious effort (at first). Once we experience the goodness that comes from the heart-to-heart communicating...the living in the LOVE becomes our true nature.

Remember though, like anything else we learn to do: practice makes perfect!
We must practice loving in truth in order to engage-in and daily promote a more loving world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger