Wednesday, March 17, 2010

On this day...three years ago...

It is much better for you that I depart. John 16:7

Christ's return to the Father served to make the disciples mature in faith. Their hopes were not destroyed but fulfilled.

God often takes from us - but only to give us something better. He destroys and breaks so that upon the earthly ruins, the temple of the Holy Spirit may be erected.

Three years ago, today, my father was taken from me - he died. Today, I celebrate the joy of having him accompany me in spirit (together with my mother, the angels, the saints...). The courage to mature in my faith has definitely come from God's love for me as He continues to guide me via my GPS (God's Providential Steering).

Prayer: Lord, do what You will: You know all things. I trust in You completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger