Thursday, September 16, 2010

In the presence of LIFE

Today begins another seemingly normal day in my life...
It is raining outside my window though, and this causes me to shrug my shoulders a bit thinking about the moment I will have to walk outside and have to face the rainy day without my rain gear...(you see I forgot to carry an umbrella).


How often we forget or neglect to prepare ourselves for an unexpected moment life might bring?
It begins with the moment of our birth. We do not determine this moment for ourselves, it simply happens when God decrees it should be...Are we ready to face the challenges? As innocent babies we do not have the slightest clue as to what lies ahead for us...yet we trustingly live on and begin life as an adventure to be lived!

Life is not intended to be a problem to be solved (as Blessed Teresa of Calcutta once said). Life is a GIFT from God with all its possibilities for service to our brothers and sisters who are counting on us to show them the love of God as Jesus does.


So, I shall look forward to stepping outside in the rain! Because, come to think of it, by the time I'm ready to do so, it probably will stop raining all together anyway. God is so good to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger