Monday, April 2, 2012

Am I ready to bear patiently...?

The more I am willing to accept my trials and tribulations as consolations... (though this makes no sense to those who do not yet know the great love of God for them...)

...the more sweetly I will be able to receive the graces at Easter. It is only in my willingness to surrender myself totally...and completely...to the will of God in my life (especially during these holiest days ahead...) that I will find JOY at the resurrection of my Beloved Lord of lords and King of kings...

All I ask is this: Abba, Father, please fill my heart with Your Love...and this is enough for me. For with the infinite Love in my heart, I will have the graces necessary to bear all things in Your sweet Son's name, Jesus! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger