Jesus said..."Take courage, it is I, do not be afraid!" Alleluia! (Mk 6:50)
Though this daily walk seems arduous and most difficult at times...
We are reassured by Jesus (himself having suffered in human flesh)
that he is no stranger to our walk.
We must never fear to approach him in our daily struggles...
Jesus need not sympathize with our weaknesses,
because he has already walked this way for us...
He has already been through our most painful times, and then some...
So, what are we waiting for?
This is the time of hope.
This is the time when we can (and must) turn ourselves over to our Beloved...
Let Jesus dispose of us as he well pleases.
God will do great things in us...if only we believe!
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (75)
- Celebrating a birthday...
- Forgive and Forget
- Test of Fire...Are you ready?
- Novena Prayer to Saint Gianna
- Life before birth - you are a miracle
- Abandon Yourself to Him
- Are you a "lukewarm" soul...?
- Take courage...do not be afraid!
- We are truly blessed...
- The Hour of Great Mercy...
- a powerful prayer...
- Stay Calm...
- I feel alive and free...
- He is risen! ¡Resucitó!
- The Vigil continues...Awaiting the New Light...
- As the Holy Triduum begins...
- Am I ready to bear patiently...?
- Hosanna! the King has come!!!
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2010 (56)
- ► 2009 (29)