Thursday, August 12, 2010

An encouraging word today

Comfort one another and edify one another, as indeed you are doing
(1 Thes 5:11)


Seven months ago already...
Seven months ago, today...
On this day, seven months ago
an encouraging word warmed my heart
when my mother was taken away.

It was the Spirit of the Lord, it was...
It was the whisper of God's Holiness...
It was the arm of my Big Brother
who gave the strength and comfort and peace.

God gives me so much each day
though He must also take away...
This is all part of His greater plan
unknown to me, I'll say.
The Lord always knows what is best for me
That is all I need today.

Pray with me...
Pray for my mother...
Pray in the presence of our Triune God.
Let us pray for one another,
and be one
in, with and through our divine Brother...
rising like incense to the heavens above.

He will give us what is needed...
He will walk with us hand-in-hand...
He will lead us to the Father
where we live in joy, peace and love
when He is One in us
and all in all.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger