Sunday, August 15, 2010

We are celebrating!!!

I love to celebrate festivals dedicated to the Virgin Mary
(my dear spiritual mother).


When I look at her, I recognize immediately, the greatness of God. She is the Mother of Jesus, my Brother, and also the Mother of God (because Jesus is the Son of the Father).

How beautiful it is to celebrate Mary! A simple woman…totally dedicated to the Father. A woman full of grace and blessed among all women, because that is how God planned from all time and forever and ever ... Mary just had to say “yes”, and all would spill over unto Mary as already written by God.


But the “yes” of our sweet Mother would not be so simple to live ...

because all the sorrows of the Son, she would also have to feel...
Even so ... and beyond ...
Mary would enter into the glorious beating…
of the hearts united…
Father, Son and Holy Spirit ...

With whom she would assume…

And assume to the heavens…she did

but with the help and blessing of God ...
For the Father willed it so
to keep the temple pure, His Mother…
and unite her to the Triune God.

Oh Mary my Mother! Oh Consolation of mortals!

Shelter me and guide me to my heavenly home.
Hail Holy Queen! Our Mother and Advocate
God bless you on this special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger