If we could see the way God sees, our lives would be a steady walk toward perfection...
We would only want what God wants for us because these are the gifts that help us to grow...
When I was at my weakest point in a hospital bed years ago, I put my trust in the doctors who would know what was best for me to heal from my broken state after a serious car accident. I did not (and could not) walk away or self-prescribe a cure.
How much more am I to put my trust in God who knows - from all time - what is best for me?
The more I see the way God wills (or permits) my every step this day...
the more I will be open to connecting with all of the persons God lets me share this day with.
Dear Lord, do not let me waste a single moment, a single encounter, a single breath this day.
May I serve your divine providence with an open heart and a cheerful spirit...no matter the cost! Amen.
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (75)
- at the foot of the Cross
- Today, a day for prayer and fasting
- Prayer for pregnant women
- Mary is full of grace…
- God's Representative
- Jesus Crucified...
- Reliance on God
- This is the day we remember...
- Una gota de su sangre...by one drop of His Blood.....
- The pattern which man was made to imitate
- The Spiritual Combat
- A Great Incentive...
- If we could see more clearly today...
- On the blessing of the Cross
- The way to perfect charity is arduous...
- This is the day the Lord has made...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2010 (56)
- ► 2009 (29)