Friday, March 16, 2012
Una gota de su sangre...by one drop of His Blood...
By one drop of His (precious) blood I've been given NEW life...
Today is Friday of Lent.
I'm still walking toward union with the one who leads.
The one who walks this way is none other than Christ.
He (Jesus Christ) has poured out his precious blood for love of "little/insignificant" me...
How can I be so "insignificant" when there is a merciful and loving God who "thirsts" for me to return to His fatherly embrace, every single day? Do I see myself with the eyes of this merciful and loving God who knows the potential goodness within? Do I rise this day to the good news that God has shed a drop of blood for me?
And what's more, what will I do from this day forward to show my gratitude for such an extraordinary - out-of-this-world gift?
Posted by Maria
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (75)
- at the foot of the Cross
- Today, a day for prayer and fasting
- Prayer for pregnant women
- Mary is full of grace…
- God's Representative
- Jesus Crucified...
- Reliance on God
- This is the day we remember...
- Una gota de su sangre...by one drop of His Blood.....
- The pattern which man was made to imitate
- The Spiritual Combat
- A Great Incentive...
- If we could see more clearly today...
- On the blessing of the Cross
- The way to perfect charity is arduous...
- This is the day the Lord has made...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2010 (56)
- ► 2009 (29)