Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mary is full of grace…

Mary is full of grace…
At the moment of the Annunciation
(feast day we celebrate March 25th)

she says “yes” with an open heart to God’s will.

Let us walk with Mary during this time…

and praying with Mary,
I invite you to join with me and pray
for an unborn child and the mother…
and please spiritually adopt these precious
little ones during the next nine months…
 
Say this spiritual adoption prayer every day for nine months
to save a baby’s life! (by Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen):

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you very much.
I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby
That I have spiritually adopted who is in danger of abortion.

Adoptive baby’s name:_____________
Spiritual Adoption Date: March 25th, 2012     
United in prayer,
Socorro                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Your Marriage - Por Tu Matrimonio

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Powered By Blogger